Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Corinne's 11th Birthday
















My baby is now Eleven. I can't believe it! She had a birthday party with 6 other 11 year olds. She had a great time and we all survived, (even our ears). A life size poster of Edward Cullen from twilight was the hightlight of the party.

5 comments:

Josie said...

Hi Joy!
Holly told me you had a blog, your girls are so pretty and growing so fast! My oldest turns 11 in April too, it seems like time goes too fast.
I love the Edward poster, I need to get one of those for me!
Send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog...
josiestew@hotmail.com

Patty said...

Hi Joy!
Your girls are so grown up. I found your blog from Holly's. It has been forever. Here is a link to our blog.
http://web.me.com/pattywilcox/PattyWilcox/Trying_to_Keep_Up/Trying_to_Keep_Up.html

Patty said...

For Some reason,
http://web.me.com/pattywilcox/PattyWilcox/Trying_to_Keep_Up/Trying_to_Keep_Up.html
the whole blog didn't come up in the last post.

Patty said...

For some reason it isn't working. Here is the last part
Trying_to_Keep_Up.html

Mandy said...

Hi joy and girls,
just making sure i can comment with you.. Are you gonna update your blog soon? ha ha